Registration for Admission
- Registration for Academic Session 2013 –2014 begins: Saturday, 1st June 2013
- Last date for Submission of Registration Form: Saturday, 22nd June 2013
- Registration Fee: Rs. 300
- Although the school is from Montessori to Grade VI, registrations will be open for selected grades only
- Registrations will be open for both boys and girls (Boys and girls will have separate classes from grade IV and above)
- For online registration, please visit www.aispk.org
- Purchase prospectus from school reception
- Fill the admission form attached in the prospectus
- Submit the form at school reception latest by 22nd June along with the following:
- 4 latest Passport size Photographs (with white background)
- Copy of B-Form (Copy of Birth Certificate if B-Form not available)
- Copies of Parents’ CNIC
- Copy of last Report Card (if applicable)
- Evidence of Vaccinations (for Montessori Section)
- Incomplete forms, Unsigned forms or forms which contain misinformation will not be accepted
- Registration for your child does not guarantee him/her a place at the school
- In case of losing a form you will have to purchase one again
- For each applicant, a separate form will need to be purchased, even in case of siblings
GRADES AND AGES
The following table indicates the general ages (at the beginning of the Academic Year) of students grade-wise. However, please note that your child will be placed in a grade that suits his/her age and academic ability and hence your child may or may not fall in the age range specified below.
|Junior Montessori||2.8 – 3.4|
|Senior Montessori||3.5 – 4.4|
|Advanced Montessori||4.5 – 5.4|
|Grade I||5.5 – 6.4|
|Grade II||6.5 – 7.4|
|Grade III||7.5 – 8.4|
|Grade IV||8.5 – 9.4|
Admission Test and Interview
- The School will intimate parents of the appointed day and time of test and interview of candidates and their parents respectively.
- An assessment will be conducted of the candidate’s academics and behavior skills.
- For admission to Grade I on wards admission tests of Urdu, English and Math will be carried out whereas for admission to Grade IV on wards, an additional test of Science will also be conducted.
Family’s in appropriate behavior, excessive T.V.watching of the child and absence of Islamic environment at home may lead to failure in getting admission
Selection and Admission
- The School’s admission selection committee undergoes a fair and thorough screening process considering each application holistically.
- The School looks for students that have a strong academic background, are well-versed in English, possess good behavior and belong to a supportive family who desire to have an Islamic upbringing for their child.
- Successful candidates are notified duly by the School administration via post. Successful candidates list will also be made available at the School reception and uploaded on the website.
- Parents of successful candidates will be requested to collect a fee voucher from the school.
- Timely fee submission will ensure a candidate’s seat in class.
- Classes begin in the 4th week of August insha’Allah.
- Support Learning Program for Arabic and Tajweed will be offered to new admissions in order to facilitate them to come up to the required class level.
- School’s decision will be considered final. In case of failure of your child to get admission, we expect you to please understand that while we would love to take most applicants, we have limited seats.