An exclusive Fahm Al-Qur’an certificate course has been designed for mothers of AIS students which started in September 2012. The objective of the course is to impart authentic Islamic education to AIS mothers to help them raise righteous children in order to bring a positive change in every home.
Quran classes are conducted from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 12:00 noon. The course duration is from September 2012 till June 2013 Insha’Allah.
1. Correct recitation of the Quran with rules of Tajweed
2. Understanding of the meaning with brief explanation of the Quran
3. Word-to-word translation and explanation of selected Surahs
4. Understanding basic Aqeedah
5. Learning to follow Seerat-e-Rasool
6. Memorization of Quranic and Masnoonn Duaas
7. Learning of Arabic vocabulary that is taught in the School curriculum
8. A positive and balanced attitude towards life
9. Better family relations and implication of Islamic values in every home
10. Guidelines on parenting and child psychology