FAISALABAD | Academic Session 2023-24
The following is the Admission timeline for AIS Faisalabad campus for session 2023-24:
Grade & Ages
The following table indicates the general ages (at the time of commencement of classes i.e August 2023) of students grade-wise. However, please note that your child will be placed in a grade that suits his/her age and academic ability and hence your child may or may not fall in the age range specified below.
|Junior Montessori||2 years 8 months – 3 years 4 months|
|Senior Montessori||3 years 8 months – 4 years 4 months|
|Advance Montessori||4 years 8 months – 5 years 4 months|
|Grade I||5 years 6 months – 6 years|
|Grade II||6 years 6 months – 7 years|
|Grade III||7 years 6 months – 8 years|
|Grade IV||8 years 6 months – 9 years|
Admission Process Video
View this video for a step by step demonstration of the Admission Process or scroll down to read the Admission process:
- Visit www.aispk.org at 10:00 am on the ‘Admissions Opening Day’ for your respective campus.
- Click on your city, then click the ‘APPLY’ button to fill the online ‘Admission Application Form’.
- After submission, you will receive the acknowledgment slip along with the ‘Reference Number’ through email and SMS.
- After verification of ages by the school, eligible candidates will receive a link to the online ‘Registration Form’.
- Online submission of the Registration form along with the required attachments must be done within 4 working days of receiving the form.
- After submission, you will receive the PDF copy of your Registration Form via email.
- Print this filled form for submission at the time of assessment.
- After verification of the Registration form, qualifying candidates will be informed (through email/SMS) about the child’s Assessment scheduled at the respective campus.
- Bring the printed copy of filled Registration form along with all required documents* at the time of Assessment.
- Registration Fee of Rs 1500 will be required to be submitted for each candidate.
*Admission process can be put on hold due to missing documents.
- For Montessori Section, Interviews will be conducted same day as Assessment.
- For Primary & Secondary Section, only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Both parents are required to appear for the interview at the respective campus.
- Admission Results will be announced on the website and displayed at campus reception as per the given timeline for each campus.
- The school’s decision will be considered final.
- Fee voucher for the selected students will be shared through email on the day of result announcement.
- Submission of Fee is mandatory before the deadline in order to secure admission.