Ta’leem + Tarbiyah
Success in both worlds
A treasure stored in young hearts
Young custodians of the Qur'an
Hifz Program for Boys & Girls - 🌟Admissions Open!🌟
AlHuda International School provides an exclusive Hifz Program for students who have a passion for memorizing the Holy Qur’an. The Hifz program enrols students at a minimum age of 9, with segregated sections for boys and girls. Our focus is to provide our students with excellence in Ta’leem and Tarbiyah. Along with memorization of the Book of Allah, Tarbiyah sessions are held to help the students develop good character, manners and ethics.
💢 Limited Seats Available in the Hifz Program at AlHuda International School
Admission will be based on selection by the panel and will be closed as soon as seats get filled.
✅ Fluency in reading (Nazara)
✅ Age limit: 9 – 11 years
Karachi – Clifton Campus
Islamabad – H-11 Campus
We provide a friendly learning environment in the Hifz program. Without the use of ‘stick’ or corporal punishment, we deal with students with kindness to help them meet and exceed given targets.
Hafiz Sajid Coordinator, Hifz Program
Following are the key features of our Hifz Program:
- Students take time out from their academic study to entirely focus on this incredible venture.
- The program is targeted for completion within 2 years.
- Dedicated Qaris provide best support for the Hifz students.
- One to one attention and guidance to each student is ensured by the low student to teacher ratio of 10:1.
- Supplementary classes are offered to the Hifz students to keep them in touch with essential areas of developmentincluding sports and communication development workshops.
- Various supplications are memorized.
- Intensive Tarbiyah sessions help the students develop good character, manners and ethics.
- A ceremony is conducted to mark the completion of Hifz.
- Huffaz are awarded certificates in the annual Hifz convocation ceremony.
- The school provides extra support to the Huffaz in resuming their academic studies upon the completion of Hifz.
|7:45 am - 2:15 pm||7:45 am - 12:00 pm||7:45 am - 1:00 pm|