Dhul Hijjah – The Month of Spirituality!
The Hijri year of 1443 is about to enter its last month: Dhul Hijjah – one of the four sacred months. Being the month of Hajj, and Eid al-Adha, this month also has the greatest days in the entire Islamic year.
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “There are no days during which the righteous action is so pleasing to Allah than these days (i.e., the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah).”[Sahih Al-Bukhari]
Now is the time to revitalize the spirits, gain rewards and seek the incredible mercy of Allah (SWT). Here are a few ‘Inspirational Ideas’ for you and your family to engage in together!
Let your house resonate with the amazing sounds of Takbeerat & Talbiyah;
Best Days of the Year – AIS DhulHijjah Campaign
- Choose at least 1 good deed a day from the compilation “Ashrah Dhul Hijjah and 170 Good Deeds”.
- Go through a child-friendly Dhul Hijjah Book with your child and discuss the Do’s and Don’ts of Dhul Hijjah.
- Print free Dhul Hijjah Resource Pack.
Dhul Hijjah Resource Pack
10 in 10 – Maximise the Reward!
- 1 All Farz Salah on time
- Morning & Evening Azkaar 2
- Qur’an Recitation 3
- Nawafil of Ishraaq 4
- Zikr throughout the day (Tahleel, Takbeer and Tahmeed) 5
- Fasting 6
- Charity 7
- Keeping ties of kinship 8
- Avoiding fights and arguments 9
- Offering Masnoon sacrifice 10